Keep Your Business Compliant and up to Date With Equipment Financing
Does your business require equipment? Do laws and regulations require that your equipment remain compliant? There are plenty of industries that suffer from outdated, non-compliant equipment, but what are you supposed to do if you do not have the cash on hand to make these often expensive purchases? D&D Capital Solutions offers equipment financing to provide your business with the upgraded equipment necessary to conduct business safely and legally.
Equipment Leasing Benefits
It does not matter if you have a small office or a large, multi-member practice, you need up-to-date equipment to keep clients coming back. Equipment leasing lets you keep your much-needed cash in your pocket while providing the following benefits:
- You make no major capital investment.
- You can apply for up to $150,000 with no financial statements.
- You make low monthly payments.
- You can apply for up to $500,000 for middle market financing.
- You can use the purchases immediately.
- You can apply for over $500,000 for large ticket items.
- You receive fixed payments.
- You put minimal or no down payment.
- You receive accounting and tax advantages.
- You upgrade obsolete equipment.
- You are offered varied payment structures.
- You do not tie up your credit.
Financing Programs for You
Whether you need new medical equipment, exercise equipment or more, consider how these financing options help you:
- B, C and D credits: Be successful again with a second chance.
- Startup programs: Get the funds your young business needs for equipment.
- Government and municipal leasing: Armed services, federal agencies, public schools, fire houses, and more can receive equipment financing dependent on each agency’s rating.
- Sale and lease back: Get your equipment without using your credit lines, use the products during the lease and own them once the account is paid.
We want you to be successful with the right equipment for the job. Contact us today for a free analysis and application.