Use Commercial Real-Estate Financing From the Ground Up
No matter your business type, you require some sort of real-estate to house your business. Whether you need to finance new construction, housing, restaurants, warehouses or any other type of building, our financial experts at D&D Capital Solutions provide the commercial real estate financing that works for you.
Invest in Real Estate
If your business is large or small, we offer financing options that suit your transaction size. Consider how the following loan products help you invest in your real estate needs:
- Conventional: With financing from $200,000 to $100,000,000, 3.75 percent rate minimum, high LTVs, 30-year amortizations and 10-year terms, this is a good option for stabilized or owner-occupied properties.
- CMBS: This low interest rate, non-recourse debt is trust-secured up to $50,000,000 with 10-year terms. You also have the option to cash out.
Bridge: You are able to cover financing gaps quickly up to $100,000,000 to pay for various business expenses.
- SBA 7a and 504: This is a good choice for non-flagged and flagged hotels, and owner occupied real estate. You enjoy a 4.5 percent rate minimum and 25-year terms.
- HUD and FHA: If you have acquisition; refinancing; rehabilitation of health care facilities, multifamily rentals, senior housing or more; or new construction projects, you can receive financing up to $50,000,000 with permanent, low rates.
- Equity and Mezzanine: Our wide portfolio of investors is able to fund real estate investments up to and beyond $100,000,000.
- International: Structured debt, equity and mezzanine financing is offered around the world up to $1,000,000,000. We utilize our vast experience in Eurasian and European markets.
- Construction: You are able to build new construction projects with financing up to $100,000,000. This solution may be structured as permanent financing.
Get to work on expanding your business through real estate or opening your first location today. Contact our D&D Capital Solutions financial experts to discuss your needs and to start an application.